Crèches Funding take care of children in a way their parents aren’t able to. Parents typically earn less than $2 a day for hard physical labor. They face illness, accident, monsoon rains, crippling debt, loss of spouse, inadequate housing, a bad diet and not enough to eat. They are functionally illiterate and low caste or no caste.
- Up to eight hours a day, six days a week, eleven months a year, they rely on the crèches to give their children
- Food–two nutritious meals and a snack.
- Safety–children aren’t on the streets or home alone.
- Education–a sound pre-school curriculum in a Montessori-type setting.
- Health care–weekly monitoring by a nurse with referrals to physicians as needed.
- Uniforms and sandals.
- A childhood–the opportunity to grow and develop as children are meant to.
It’s all free. The crèches give children hope fora better future and the basic tools to achieve it.
You can give a crèche child a better future
$27 a month or $320 a year.
To contribute by check: make payable to Help Kids India and mail to:
Help Kids India
PO Box 1022
East Corinth, VT 05040
Use PayPal online by clicking DONATE below
Donations made by check will receive a tax deductible letter. Be sure to include your return address.
Donations made online will receive an email confirmation.