$56,450: HKI’s budgeted donor contributions for 2019
Where does the money go?
- $51,600: The annual operating expense per crèche is $17,200. HKI funds three crèches.
- $2,250: Emergency fund, for events such Cyclone Gaja in 2018, which damaged Little Lilies Preschool and many student and staff homes. There is NO safety net.
- $2,000: An assistant for Mrs. Hilda, the Betsy Elizabeth Trust’s executive director.
- $200: Office expenses for BET.
- $600: Maintenance and gardening at Little Lilies.
$56,450 to provide safety, nutrition, health care, education, and hope for 170 children and 30 adults. So little provides so much.
When you donate to HKI your money makes a direct, personal, and lasting impact.
Gifts go a long way in India. Here’s what yours could do at the crèches :
- $4 – School supplies for one child per month
- $6 – 2 glasses of milk each day for one child for one month
- $17.76 – Food (breakfast, lunch and snack) for one child for one month
- $30 – Set of new clothing and shoes for one child each year
- $16 – Fuel for cooking and crèche jeep per month
- $140 – Head teacher’s monthly salary
- $344 – Cost for one child for one year
- $1,433 – Total expense to run one crèche for one month
Help Kids India is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Help Kids India is run by an all-volunteer board of directors and has no paid staff. Administrative expenses are 7.4% of the entire budget.
Since 2017, board members have underwritten our entire administrative costs so that 100% of donations could go directly to the crèches.
Donate online with PayPal or your credit or debit card:
To donate by check: make payable to Help Kids India and mail to:
Help Kids India
P.O. Box 1022
East Corinth, VT 05040
HKI is a registered non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible.
Donations made by check will receive a tax deductible letter. Be sure to include your return address.
Donations made online will receive an email confirmation.
We can’t say it enough: Thank you!